Resin Garden
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.
Resin Garden

Velkommen til Resin Garden! Forum for moderne asiatiske dukker.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  SøgSøg  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

Just in red - Zaoll Luv

Go down 
+4
Miasachie
Akatsuki
Kinu
Nalilou
8 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Nalilou

Nalilou

Antal indlæg : 126
Geografisk sted : Puerto Rico
Registration date : 29/12/08

Just in red - Zaoll Luv Empty
IndlægEmne: Just in red - Zaoll Luv   Just in red - Zaoll Luv Icon_minitimeMan Mar 30, 2009 6:28 am

Just got Dee back after Nai made her a beautiful natural faceup. :3 And I took these pics after the doll event.

Just in red - Zaoll Luv 2ngzfwh

Just in red - Zaoll Luv 33w6vxh

Just in red - Zaoll Luv 2q9guo5

Just in red - Zaoll Luv 2q8bv5s

Just in red - Zaoll Luv Yjuvq

Just in red - Zaoll Luv 2rlyiae

Just in red - Zaoll Luv 2nu7v51

Just in red - Zaoll Luv 2w3osao

Just in red - Zaoll Luv V5znn4
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just in red - Zaoll Luv   Just in red - Zaoll Luv Icon_minitimeMan Mar 30, 2009 7:35 am

Love the face-up it's really beautiful! Looks good on her ^^
Kinu
Kinu

Antal indlæg : 149
Geografisk sted : København

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just in red - Zaoll Luv   Just in red - Zaoll Luv Icon_minitimeMan Mar 30, 2009 7:52 am

She is really beautiful, as are the pictures. I especielly like sixth one, where you can see her foot crocked down. Nice detail, and she looks really alive.

Wasnt it Leechy who made the faceup, or did I completely miss something?
Nalilou

Nalilou

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just in red - Zaoll Luv   Just in red - Zaoll Luv Icon_minitimeMan Mar 30, 2009 8:51 am

Kinu> No Leechy just added some line in Dee's mouth ^^ but Nai did the comeplete faceup
Akatsuki

Akatsuki

Antal indlæg : 813
Geografisk sted : Djursland

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just in red - Zaoll Luv   Just in red - Zaoll Luv Icon_minitimeMan Mar 30, 2009 1:15 pm

She is beautiful! I love the face-up, her wig, her outfit, everything <3
Her legs seems so long and beautiful.
http://fushitebjd.blogspot.dk/
Miasachie

Miasachie

Antal indlæg : 38
Geografisk sted : Ishøj

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just in red - Zaoll Luv   Just in red - Zaoll Luv Icon_minitimeMan Mar 30, 2009 8:51 pm

Wauw, these pics are gorgeous! I adore them!! Sigh.. she's so beautiful!

Btw. didn't I paint that doll-head earlier? Well.. I like the current faceup better than the one I made.. still freaks me out the way the paint just "fell off" even after I put on gloss and MSC :/
Beatie

Beatie

Antal indlæg : 39
Geografisk sted : Nyborg

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just in red - Zaoll Luv   Just in red - Zaoll Luv Icon_minitimeMan Mar 30, 2009 9:48 pm

Wow, she's really beautiful and atypic. I love her little overbite and and skinny look. <3

It's nice to see such a natural beauty amidst all the heavy-faceupped girls I've been oogling lately ^_^
Nalilou

Nalilou

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just in red - Zaoll Luv   Just in red - Zaoll Luv Icon_minitimeMan Mar 30, 2009 11:51 pm

ahhh thanks so much guys for the sweet comments, it means alot to me! and for my dee's ego XD she's such a princess!

mia: yeah I had to send her out cuz for some weird reason she kept on chipping x.x I swear,zaoll just didn't want to cooperate for the person who made her current faceup either DX she had to re-do twice ;3;!
jeanet kaulitz

jeanet kaulitz

Antal indlæg : 809
Geografisk sted : Østjylland
Registration date : 30/12/08

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just in red - Zaoll Luv   Just in red - Zaoll Luv Icon_minitimeMan Mar 30, 2009 11:55 pm

Well... I kinda can't see the difference between this and the other face up..?

But nice shots ^^
Nalilou

Nalilou

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just in red - Zaoll Luv   Just in red - Zaoll Luv Icon_minitimeTirs Mar 31, 2009 12:15 am

hehe =) it's fine, it's suppose to have a more natural look than her first faceup (which was gothy and such) the thing is, she had fell and gotten a scratch above her eye and I think chin, then mia tried to re-do her but zaoll kept chipping for some weird reason DX, then I sent her out and now she's done ^^

thanks for the comment!!
Kaneko

Kaneko

Antal indlæg : 208
Geografisk sted : The Time Vortex
Registration date : 02/01/09

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just in red - Zaoll Luv   Just in red - Zaoll Luv Icon_minitimeTirs Mar 31, 2009 12:39 am

Woow.. She is very pretty! Very Happy I love that the pictures is so clear, and that she looks so natural. There is something about her that is so casual and yet so full of live. The colors in the picture looks good together. Love it! ^.^
Astrid

Astrid

Antal indlæg : 357
Geografisk sted : København
Registration date : 05/01/09

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just in red - Zaoll Luv   Just in red - Zaoll Luv Icon_minitimeTirs Mar 31, 2009 1:46 am

She's incredibly gorgeous! <3 I'm completely in love with her eyes, they're so catching :3
Miasachie

Miasachie

Antal indlæg : 38
Geografisk sted : Ishøj

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just in red - Zaoll Luv   Just in red - Zaoll Luv Icon_minitimeTirs Mar 31, 2009 5:04 am

Nalilou skrev:
mia: yeah I had to send her out cuz for some weird reason she kept on chipping x.x I swear,zaoll just didn't want to cooperate for the person who made her current faceup either DX she had to re-do twice ;3;!

Whaaaaat!? That's just soooo freakin' weird! But I'm glad she made it work out the second time!! Very Happy
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: Just in red - Zaoll Luv   Just in red - Zaoll Luv Icon_minitime

Just in red - Zaoll Luv
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» :So sick: - Zaoll Luv
» .:On my own:.Zaoll luv/Dee