Resin Garden
Vil du reagere på denne meddelelse? Tilmeld dig forummet med et par klik eller log ind for at fortsætte.
Resin Garden

Velkommen til Resin Garden! Forum for moderne asiatiske dukker.

ForumforsideForumforside  Nyeste billederNyeste billeder  SøgSøg  TilmeldTilmeld  Log ind  

.:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv

Go down 
+2
Charlie
Nalilou
6 deltagere
ForfatterBesked
Nalilou

Nalilou

Antal indlæg : 126
Geografisk sted : Puerto Rico
Registration date : 29/12/08

.:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv Empty
IndlægEmne: .:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv   .:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv Icon_minitimeTors Feb 26, 2009 8:25 am

XB took some fast shots of my angel...I feel it gave her SOOO much more personality...^___^ I am planning to send her out for a new faceup that matches more 'her' don't worry, I want it almost the same. only more spunky ;3 she'll be the same girl only with more style!

.:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv 2iucdaa

:.

.:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv 126cnl2

.:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv 11ikfns

.:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv 28k4u1f
Tilbage til toppen Go down
Charlie

Charlie

Antal indlæg : 73
Geografisk sted : Vejle - Ølsted
Registration date : 04/01/09

IndlægEmne: Sv: .:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv   .:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv Icon_minitimeTors Feb 26, 2009 8:54 am

I love her look! I love the scarf around her head, her polkadress, her haircolour - she is so adoreble!
I'm really excited to see her nex face-up! I already love the way it makes her look, but if you are planning to do almost the same, just with more personality, it's even better ^0^
http://nuclearbombsale.blogspot.com/
Saya

Saya

Antal indlæg : 80
Geografisk sted : Århus

IndlægEmne: Sv: .:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv   .:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv Icon_minitimeTors Feb 26, 2009 11:08 am

Ugh, I'd honestly kill for a Zaoll.
(yes.... if you ever lose interest in her, poke me. I beg you. XD)

She's stunning, fantastic! I L O V E the wig. It's got such an amazing color! With that vibrant a wig, the otherwise rather "lifeless" eyes make a really great match. You're really good at catching her; she's drop-dead gorgeous (and I'm usually not one for girl-molds, haha)..

Btw, who did her current face-up? I really like it (sorry if I've just been oblivious and missed whenever you might've written it).
Isabella

Isabella

Antal indlæg : 525
Geografisk sted : Vordingborg, Sydsjælland
Registration date : 05/01/09

IndlægEmne: Sv: .:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv   .:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv Icon_minitimeMan Mar 02, 2009 4:13 am

WOW så meget. hvor er hun bare smuk. elsker den face-up den er bare nice til hende og håret. Damn jeg elsker de billeder af hende. det har du virkelig gjodt godt. *misunder*
http://Dragon-Circle.probroads.com
Astrid

Astrid

Antal indlæg : 357
Geografisk sted : København
Registration date : 05/01/09

IndlægEmne: Sv: .:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv   .:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv Icon_minitimeMan Mar 02, 2009 5:37 am

She is unbelievably beautiful! <3
I absolutely adore her wig (GIMMEGIMMEGIMME) <3
Gæst
Gæst

IndlægEmne: Sv: .:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv   .:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv Icon_minitimeMan Mar 02, 2009 5:40 am

Oh my. She is gorgeous! Her face-up looks so awesomely awesome<3 and her eyes and that wig fits so perfectly together<3
I absolutely adore her. She is awesomely gorgeous and so very fabulous<3
chuchu

chuchu

Antal indlæg : 381
Geografisk sted : Aarhus, Denmark

IndlægEmne: Sv: .:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv   .:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv Icon_minitimeMan Mar 02, 2009 5:40 am

Woah she is so beaityfull!!!! woah...woaaaah....

isabella> hun forstår kun engelsk Smile
Sponsoreret inhold

IndlægEmne: Sv: .:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv   .:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv Icon_minitime

.:Orange Flavor:. Zaoll luv
Tilbage til toppen 
Side 1 af 1
 Lignende emner
-
» Just in red - Zaoll Luv
» .:On my own:.Zaoll luv/Dee
» :.Pet.:| Zaoll luv/Dee
» |Trying a new look|Zaoll luv/Dee
» | Who I was| Dee/zaoll luv

Forumtilladelser:Du kan ikke besvare indlæg i dette forum